Monday, September 10, 2012

QUIZ YOURSELF ON A MONDAY MORNING

Quizzes! Love them or hate them, I find myself unable to not click on them, especially when it looks like I might have a chance at the subject material. And what better chance do all of us fantasy lovers have of knowing the material than some quizzes about fantasy for kids and teens?

So I invite you to waste just a few minutes this Monday morning and have fun with quizzes from some of your favorite books! Come on! You know you want to! And thank you for reading!


*****

For HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE fans out there:


*****

For the LORD OF THE RINGS fans out there:




*****

For THE LIGHTNING THIEF fans out there:




*****

For you NARNIA fans out there:



*****

For HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS fans out there:



*****

Right, so now you want to see what else is out there, don't you? If you find a great one, please share it back here!

*****



P. J. Hoover is the author of the upcoming dystopia/mythology YA book, SOLSTICE (Tor Teen, June 2013), the upcoming Egyptian mythology MG book, TUT (Tor Children's, Winter 2014), and the middle-grade SFF series, THE FORGOTTEN WORLDS BOOKS (CBAY, 2008-2010). You can read more about her and her books on P. J.'s website or blog.



13 comments:

  1. wow. the quiz was really awesome. thanks for sharing such wonderful post.



















    fun quizzes

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. the quiz was really awesome. thanks for sharing such wonderful post.



















    fun quizzes




    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway...lots of fun PJ!! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I did much better on the Harry Potter quiz than the Lord of the RIngs! 92%!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize I'm not the only one to point this out, but there were several errors in the Lord of the Rings Quiz and I just couldn't keep them to myself.


    Legolas is not from Lothlorian--he's from Northern Mirkwood, where is father is king. Also, "stormcrow" is not Gandalf's last name--it's the name the people of Rohan give him because they see him as always the bringer of bad news. Also, Peregrin was spelled incorrectly in the full version of Pippin's name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMg me either! It's so classic, and there is so much I have forgotten. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun! I didn't remember as much as I should about the Narnia stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, Legolas is from Mirkwood. And I don't think Gandalf has a real last name. Still, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always loved the Legolas was from Mirkwood. Mirkwood intrigued me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, I loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Heather! I love these types of quizes, esp the LOTR one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Error in the LOTR quiz. Legolas is from Mirkwood. He's the prince, actually. Also, Pippin's full name is spelled incorrectly, I believe. And I think Gandalf's "last name" is actually just another title, but I could be wrong on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I love that people find these errors! It makes me smile :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say...