Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Procrastination Wednesday - Quiz Challenge!

It's hump day, the middle of the week, fantasy can seem so very far away in our day to day lives so today at The Inkpot we're bringing it to you with a dollop of faerie fun and dragon fire.....drum roll.
We bring you the Fantasy Quiz Challenge!



How Well Do You Know You Fantasy Novels?

Which Fantasy Sci-fi Character Are You?

What Fantasy Book Are You?

Fantasy Teen Fiction Quiz

Which Fantasy Writer Are You?

Which Fantasy Archetype Are You?

And finally...

Which Fantasy Novel Should I Read next?



Yes of course there had to be seven, this is fantasy we're talking about after all!



I know, I know, you were looking for ways to procrastinate! We're happy to help!
So what did you learn about your fantasy self this morning?



1 comment:

  1. Well, this made my day, because apparently I'm a dragon rider- YES! =D

    ReplyDelete

Have your say...